CET AND JEMAT - 2022
ADMISSION TO UG / PG / MBA COURSES
|Online Application Open for CET-I and JEMAT-I||02.06.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application JEMAT-I||24.06.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application CET-I||25.06.2022|
|Availability of Online Admit Intimation Card for JEMAT-I ( Check applicant login )||27.06.2022|
|Availability of Online Admit Intimation Card for CET-I ( Check applicant login)||28.06.2022|
|Availability of Mock Test Link for CET-I (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CBT MANUAL )**Mandatory for all||28.06.2022|
|Date of Online Test FOR JEMAT-I||29.06.2022|
|Date of Online Test FOR CET-I ( CLICK HERE TO SEE NOTICE ) : CET_UG_2022 ( 03.00 PM- 04.00 PM ) AND CET_PG1/PG2_2022 ( 05.00 PM- 06.00 PM )||05.07.2022|
Note : The schedule given above is subject to changes as per discretion of the University Authorities,if required.
Steps for Online Registration :
- Please Click on Apply Online button first to Register yourself.You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox.
- Next Click on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Fees is payable for online registration as stated in Information Brochure.
Steps for Online College / Course Choice Filling :
- Click on ADD NEW CHOICE button to activate the Choice filling Dropdown
- Select the Course from dropdown menue and then select the preferred college offering those courses
- After that please press the ADD button to confirm the choice
- If you wish to add more choices,repeat the above process
- Finally press the " SAVE CHOICES" button and confirm
- Make the Online fee payment and Print the application form to complete submission